Elder Law Section Resources
Aging In Place
Former American Association of Housing and Services for the Aging
Maintaining Independence at Home
New Mexico Human Services Department Income Support Division – New Mexico State financial assistance that can help with everything from energy bills to food to general assistance for qualified people.
Housing and Services to Remain at Home
- The New Mexico Mortgage Finance Authority - the state’s official housing agency, MFA administers more than 35 programs that finance housing for the homeless, develop new affordable housing, and help families become first-time homeowners. MFA partners with lenders, realtors, non-profit, local governments and developers throughout the state to make its programs available to all eligible New Mexicans.
- HUD New Mexico housing official website
- Albuquerque City Government website – From services for active and healthy seniors to services for frail, homebound elderly, the Department of Senior Affairs provides activities and opportunities to involve you in our community and to promote active, healthy aging, as well as a continuum of care especially designed to meet individual needs throughout the aging spectrum.
- Bernalillo County website – has link to housing information
- The National Housing Law Project
Elder Law Section
Board of Directors
Elder Law Resources
Reports, Guides and Memoranda
Elder Law Newsletter
Join the Section
Elder Law Home