Other Legal Research Providers
Fastcase is free online legal research made available to State Bar active members and Paralegal Division members at no charge. Click here for more information and to access Fastcase.
Other Legal Research Providers (Government and Nonprofit):
- Advance Opinions - Opinions issued by the New Mexico Supreme Court and the Court of Appeals
- City of Albuquerque Code of Ordinances - Provisions, government, city employees, revenue and taxation, city property, purchases, transportation, traffic code, morals and conduct, criminal code, business and occupations, and zoning.
- Judicial Education Center (JEC) - Recent case summaries of New Mexico Appellate opinions - civil and criminal.
- Jurist: The Legal Education Network - A full-text searchable database of over 5000 legal websites; free access to the latest caselaw and statutes online by courts and legislatures; the latest legal news
- Law and Policy Institutions Guide - Informative and current law related resources on the Internet.
- LawInfo - Legal resource serving the legal industry, consumers, and professionals and corporations.
- LLRX - Law Library Resource Xchange - Internet legal research and technology-related issues. News & Legal Resources; Court Rules, Forms & Dockets; Zimmerman's Research Guide, and more.
- LegalGateway - Free legal information for consumers, businesses, and attorneys who need answers about the laws of their state.
- Tribal Court Clearinghouse - National database dedicated to tribal court opinions.
- New Mexico Administrative Code - New Mexico Commission of Public Records, Administrative Law Division. The New Mexico Administrative Code (NMAC) is the official compilation of current rules filed by state agencies.
- New Mexico Compillation Commission - Public Access Law, NM Legal Research
- New Mexico Law Review - Article submissions, current issues, recent issues, subscriptions, back issues, board and staff.
- New Mexico Register - New Mexico Commission of Public Records, Administrative Law Division. All Notices of Rulemaking and all Adopted Rules, including emergency rules, filed with the Commission of Public Records - State Records Center and Archives.
- University Law Review Project - List of Journals by topic or by law school, full text search of Law Journals, The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation.
- US Supreme Court Collection - Archive of opinions issued by the U.S. Supreme Court since May 1990