The New Mexico Women’s Bar Association seeks to accomplish the following:
- Promote women to the highest level of achievement in their field.
- Develop a network and support system for women in the profession.
- Identify barriers to women in the legal profession and provide education on how to overcome those barriers.
- Encourage women to seek and accept appointment to bar/state/judicial panels, boards and commissions.
- Advocate for the selection of qualified women attorney candidates for judicial positions at all levels.
- Provide women attorneys the opportunity to develop friendships and networks to address questions and problems of concern in their practice.
- Serve as a strong voice on behalf of all women.
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org or 505-244-0214
Visit our Facebook Page