2020 Annual Meeting and Member Appreciation Event
Friday, Sept. 25
Free Virtual Event
8:30 a.m.-4 p.m
2.5 G, 2.0 EP
We are expecting a significantly higher amount of participation for this event than we typically experience. In order to best prepare for the event and provide the best experience for members, we are unfortunately unable to accept any further registrations. We are currently considering several options for providing this content to members at a later date. Thank you for your understanding.
Registration Closed Wednesday, Sept. 23 end of Business Day.
View the Event Program Guide
View Course Materials
Get Yourself Tech-Ready!
Due to a significantly higher volume of attendees than usual, we ask that you take a number of easy steps to ensure you are prepared technically to join the Annual Meeting and Member Appreciation Event.
View the detailed instructions here.
- Ensure you can log in to your State Bar account in advance
- Ensure you are logging on using Mocrosoft Edge, Google Chrome, or Firefox. Older browsers like Internet Explorer are NOT supported.
- For assistance, call 505-797-6020 or email email@example.com.
The State Bar’s 2020 Annual Meeting was scheduled for June in Santa Fe in conjunction with the New Mexico Judicial Conclave. In light of the pandemic, we made the difficult decision to cancel it. This event will be held virtually and will be free to all members who registered before the September 23, 2020 deadline. It will offer at least four hours of CLE credit.
- Courts and the Judicial System in the Time of COVID-19
- Access to Justice Issues in the Era of COVID-19
- Wellness as a Civility Issue
- Wellness and Diversity in the Legal Profession
- Opening remarks from Chief Justice Michael E. Vigil, New Mexico Supreme Court, and State Bar President Ernestina R. Cruz
- Annual Awards Presentation